Home Kong

by

As some of you might know, I lived in Hong Kong before. I was fascinated with it since I arrived back in February 2012 and I grew to consider it my home until I left in May. Over the summer I just couldn't help but wonder about moving back to Hong Kong for good. In the past seven years I lived in so many different countries, but I have never felt so at home as in Hong Kong.
Therefore I just took the plunge and moved back with a friend of mine.


We are settling in our shared room and celebrating by enjoying the great variety of food that Hong Kong offers.



Coconut smoothie at Shek O
Japanese food is so good and CHEAP here!
Green tea!!


 If you need a pick-me-up, but you don't want to feel guilty about indulging in XXX calories, I recommend sharing your dessert with friends ;)
 And then go for an amazing hike!



Love life boys and girls!